H O W N O T O L I V E Y O U R L I F E
Amy Jade Winehouse
(14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011)
Hello, my name is Naomi.
I'm too old for A LOT of things, Vodka gets me through a dull evening, sleep owns 90% of my soul and the other 10% I sold to Satan for a packet of caramel digestives.
· Ask me anything
Not quite sure when I became so photogenic but here’s another to add to my ever growing collection.
Sunday Jun 6 @ 01:04pm
happy sunday to one and all.
god my blog is so broken.
:: Themed by